Monday 18 January 2021

Day 3 and others continued!!

 Good morning world!!!  Another day here in England and it almost looks as if the sun may put in an appearance today!!!

First in this morning is Melanie who says

"Hi Jane-

I'm late today as watering all the plants took extra time. I hope we have rain soon. 

The airport was busy this morning. Perhaps with moving out the Guard units that have assembled here. 

The activity put me in the mind to think our game is the wing of an airplane.
Hope you get your walks in,
Melanie"

I guess it could be a fluffy winged aeroplane, Melanie but you'll have to wait and see!!!

Next in is Mary with her day 3 and the following comment 
"Here’s my version of Day 3 - I keep thinking it the bottom of a frilly dress."

It could be, Mary.  Interesting that your colours are sort of the reverse of Melanie's above.  Got me confused for a few moments!!!



Some people just make you want to take their dog off them.  Isn't this the cutest little guy?  This is Kay's dog with her day 3 and she says

"Dear Jane,
Aonghas is back on the job after more romping in the snow.  He is 
officially changing his guess today, but we'll see......
    Kay Lynn & Aonghas"



Rita is next with her day 3 and she says
"Looks like it's changing to a clown's smile.
🤡
Rita"

Now that's a good guess, Rita.


Melinda has popped in with this comment - she says
"No pic but I am thinking perhaps a skunk?  or a beaver?  Guess, I am focusing on the Tails."

I like those ideas, Melinda!!!!  I wonder!!

Now I have a picture but no comment from Nancy G.  Here's her picture of day 3.



Bev is next in my inbox and she says

"Hi Jane
It’s not a smile or a hedgehog so at this point I have no idea. There is too much thread for it to be a caterpillar. 
Bev"

You think so, Bev?  Could be a very long caterpillar!!


I think the next one is from Bernice - I'm guessing from her email address!!!  She says
"Is this a tail or a Leg?"

Now do you REALLY expect an answer?!?!?!




Now I have Jane's day 3 with this comment

"Aha, it's still a fish!"

Well, Jane let it be a fish!!!!  If it will make you happy we'll make a fish.  BUT that's probably not what it'll turn out to be!!!!



Next to arrive is Valerie from France.  She says

"Bonjour Jane, bonjour tout le monde,
j'espère que vous avez passé un bon dimanche. je pense que notre 1000 pattes est un 2000 pattes en réalité 😄
bises à tous (Valérie de France)

Hello Jane, hello everyone, hope you had a good sunday. I think our 1000 paws is actually a 2000 paws 😄 kisses to all (Valérie from France)"


Fiona is next with her day 3 and she says

"Hi again Jane
Here is my day 3. It looks kind of like a paisley pattern... hmm.  I'll keep thinking.  See you for day 4.
Fiona"

That's a good guess, Fiona but I'm not telling!!!


Next to arrive is Marie who says

"Hello Jane,
Here is my Day 3. I am changing my guess today for the shell of a turtle.
See you soon for Day 4.
Marie-Claude from France"

That's a good guess, Marie-Cloude.  I wonder if it is?!?!?



Finally in this 'batch' of emails is Jenni who has sent in her day 3.  She says

"Don't like having to work when there is a TIAS happening!!
Day 3.....
Jenni"

I fully understand not liking to work anyway, Jenni!!!  I was so glad when my working life finished but didn't realise that retirement would be even busier!!!



Next to arrive is Anita and she’s got an idea that it’s going to be a - well, I’ll let her tell you
 Hi Jane,
A bit late, but here is my day 3. And I do believe it is the tail of a cute squirrel :-)
/Anita”

You can never be too late for a TIAS Anita.  There are no rules!!!  Thank you for your squirrel - I wonder if it is?!?!??




Next to arrive is Pascale who says
 Bonjour Jane, j'ai réussi à comprendre l'anneau fendu ( Split ring) que je fais pour la 1ère fois. Je suis contente.Voilà la photo qui fait un pétale de fleur....
Bonne journée.  Pascale

Hello Jane, I have managed to understand the split ring that I am doing for the 1st time. I'm happy, here is the photo that makes a flower petal .... Have a good day. Pascale“

Well done, Pascale.  Beautifully executed.  I can’t believe that’s the first split ring you’ve ever done.  Perfect.


A warm welcome now to Catrin who has arrived with her days 1 and 2.  She says

Finally, herewith my days 1&2, I've been playing catch up and need tea and a final mince pie to fortify me before I start a split ring .... although judging from the other contributions my joining pockets were a tad small an do I may have to do some stretching later !”

I think it’ll all work out fine, Catrin.  Later on just plonk an iron on it and it’ll be good. 



It seems that Andrea thinks Easter is already here. Don’t you just LOVE the drawing? An Easter rabbit with different coloured ears!!! This is from (I’m repeating myself here) Andrea as you’ve probably guessed and she also says

 Hi Jane 
Day 3 and another guestimate!  Feeling like we really need some spring weather now to cheer us all up. 
Hope you are well.
Take care and,Happy tatting
Andrea”

We seriously need Spring weather but it sounds as if we might be drowned in rain before that happens!!!


Sharren has sent in her guess - it looks as if it’s going to be a squirrel and I didn’t want you to guess for a while. I’m trying to look upset but am I pretending and is it REALLY a squirrel - psychedelic or not?  This is Sharren’s comment

“OK, it doesn't look so much like half a moustache anymore - now I'm guessing it's a squirrel tail.  The white one is from an albino squirrel and the colorful one is from a psychedelic squirrel!”

Dani is now back with her day 3 and she says

 hi Jane!

i guess cup and saucer are out, but i like the squirrel suggestion! alternately, it might be a paisley?

dani, the geek”


Hmmmmm, a cup and saucer?  That’s a good guess.  Also the Paisley pattern too.”




Wendy is next to arrive in my inbox.  She says

 Hello Jane,
Here’s day 3.  I reckon it’s a Dolphin’s nose.  Dave thinks it’s Venus with loopy rings. I actually think he got the ‘V’ wrong. LOL.
Wendy ”

Well I think your guess is more likely than Dave’s but don’t tell him!!!  Ooooh, I recognise the shuttles!!


Janet has popped in now with all her days so far!!  Hi, Janet.  She says

 Hi jane,
Thanks for your email. Here Is the picture of my tias to date. Take care, staysafe.
Best  wishes,
Janet”


Joanie has just joined us with her day 1.  Good to see you, Joanie.  She says

 Well, I haven’t gotten very far with my TIAS!!! And now DAY 3 is out!!! I am sooo much further behind!!!”

Well the TIAS isn’t a race, Joanie!!!


Well folks I'm heading to bed for an early night but day 4 and I will be back in the morning.







No comments: