Monday 6 February 2023

Monday’s offerings

Day 11 will be tomorrow (I will be out and about all day today so won’t have time to deal with new arrivals) but before then you will need to wind 2½ yards onto shuttle 1 then pull off another 1½  yards and wind CTM onto shuttle 2. 

First in this morning is Pam who says

“Looks like my "feet" or whatever aren't going the right direction....but I did tat them left handed...and I have two left feet!”

Don’t worry about your feet, Pam.  They’ll be OK.



Martha has arrived next and she says

Well, my normal state is catching up from being behind, but I've let it get a bit out of hand.  I had said we needed to use the CWJ more often, and here it is again.”




Coretta has a - well I’ll let her tell you!!! 

“Hello, 
Hope you have had a few days of some sort of rest. Here is Day 10. I Realized I was not good at following picot directions on the 1/4” picots as they vary, but they exist, so that will do. 
Little monkey without a tail today. ”
Poor monkey - hope he grows a tail soon!

Me too, Coretta!!!


Richard has decided on a monkey (of sorts) too and he says

“ Greetings!
This TIAS has been more fun than a barrel of headless monkeys! My whatsit is a monkey from the barrel of Monkeys game. He would be singing "one hand's just reaching out and one's just hangin' on" if only he had a head...maybe his solution is that he should consult Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr; I hear he is a brilliant brain surgeon and "The Man with two Brains"! Who else could possibly help out my little whatsit? Perhaps Day 11?
Richard
Virginia ”

Two brains?  Interesting!!!   



Next to pop into the inbox is Carol who has this to say

“Dear Jane:
Day 10 is attached. Baffled by what we are creating.
I am using Lizbeth, Size 20, Color 651. 
I'm looking forward to more TIAS patterns
Always, Carol in NW Indiana, USA
blogging as Lelia at Stitches of Life II.https://lelia-stitchesoflife.blogspot.com/-”

Good to know you’re still baffled, Carol!!!!  I’ve done my job well!!!




Judy is next to arrive and this is her comment - along with her picture

“So her in the states we have those flailing arm advertisements on the side of the streets.. that is what mine looks like lol
JUDY”

Oh, YES, I’ve seen them, Judy!!!  Drive you mad if you lived near one.  Fascinating for a mere tourist like I’ve been in the past!!!  I agree - it does look like that!




Rita just popped in briefly to say she thinks

“I'll go crazy and say it's a dancing Sasquatch
Rita”

I had to google Sasquatch!!!




Jacee has arrived with her day 10 and she says

“Hi Jane 
Here's my Day 10. A primate in the making and he, as foreseen, certainly needs a head to complete the picture🐒🦧
Jacee”

Another person thinking it’s some kind of monkey/gorilla etc.  I wonder!!




Just back from Keep Fit and not feeling fit AT ALL!!!

Next in is from Monica who says

"Ciao cara Jane,hai ragione!!Ora sono davvero due innamorati che si salutano!!
Non vedo l’ora di vedere come continua!!
Grazieeeee
Monica da Roma,Italia

Hi dear Jane, you're right !! now they are really two lovers who say goodbye !! 🥰🥰 I can't wait to see how it continues !! Grazieeeee Monica from Rome, Italy😘
È una buona idea, Monica ma non sono sicuro che tu abbia ragione !!! Vedremo!!!
That's a good idea, Monica but I'm not sure you're right!!! We'll see!!!





Wilma is next and she simply says

"Questo è il mio giorno 10
This is my day 10"

Grazie, Wilma. È bello vedere te e il tuo giorno 10 nella mia casella di posta.
Thank you, Wilma. Good to see you and your day 10 in my inbox.




Alicja is next with another day 10!!! She's had problems with her other one who's been complaining!! She can tell you all about it
"Hi Jane, can I introduce you my friend Rob? He feels lonely, so he asked me if I can tat for him a friend and I said yes He’s seen that Monica (in our group) has two boys and he is jealous Big hug
Alicja "

All TIAS's are very welcome, Alicja!!!




Maria is next with her day 10 and she says

“Dear Jane,
the Thing now has two legs and two arms , will have a head? And a cape?
Will it hold something?
Still lots of questions….
Love Maria”

You will have to wait and see a while longer, Maria!!!!




Next to arrive is Marla who had this to say

“Oh…. & I’m not Australian 😁 but my little Aborigine (if that’s what he is 🙄) will be 👍🏻🤣”

I’m pleased to hear that, Marla.  I was wondering!!































No comments: