Saturday 20 February 2010

Another family arrives

There is still room in the coup for more roosters and families. 

Today Caroline's arrived and she says:-
"Sorry I am so late with this but my life is changing a great deal.  I have my 12 year old granddaughter with me and that takes extra time.  The little yellow chick in the picture is in memory of the original Fluffy years ago that I wrote about earlier."

Another arrival today and this time it's from Barbara who says:-
"Here is my Norman!!! He is not the best but, I love him. He was so patient as he waited for his tail to be attached ;) Now I just need to get his little family done."
A third rooster (and wife) has arrived today - this time from Elfriede in Germany.  She says:-
"I live in Esslingen near Stuttgart. After two years I started tatting.  I tried to make the TIAS. It was rather difficult for me, becaus I can a littel bit englisch. It was very nice to follow the TIAS.  I send you a scan of my roosters and henn.  Thank you for the very clear description.   Thanks Jane for this TIAS I always enjoy it.  And it is a lot of fun."

1 comment:

Gina said...

Oh, I love these all done in the same color family! Very nice!