Tuesday 1 March 2016

Nearly 80

Almost 80 rabbits and some good news with Christine's rabbit too.

77. "Here is my completed TIAS 2016. Thanks for the fun project! 
Threads I used: 
Rabbit - Lizbeth #20-603, Ecru 
Teeth - Lizbeth #20-601, White 
Carrots - 3 strands variegated embroidery floss (yellow to orange) with one strand Sulky #40 Rayon, #1065 (orange) 
Carrot tops - 2 strands light green embroidery floss with one strand of floss, #91-A, Isle Green 
I was inspired by the picture of Brenda's flower basket on Day 11 to make a basket of carrots for my rabbit. 
This way he won't go hungry! 
Basket thread - 2 strands DMC embroidery floss #420 (med. brown) with one strand tan floss 
I hope to take part in next year's TIAS. I know it will be another fun bit of tatting. :) 
By the way, I have started a blog, partly due to your encouragement. My husband says that I don't have time for a blog, but there it is anyway. 
-Christine in Alabama 
USA"

2 comments:

picotsnkeys said...

I hope you reach 80 soon. I bet some of the rabbits are preparing their baskets for use on Easter.

Madtatter80 said...

Ah so cute going all out!