Tuesday 11 April 2023

Tuesday 11th April

A wet, windy and thoroughly horrid day (weather wise) so a lovely surprise when I had another alien drop in! This is from Sue who says

87.    “ Here he isLooking a bit poorly as he had a rough trip here :-(
So he's phoning home for a tow-truck!!!

I missed a toe off the first foot, so adjusted the other foot to match
Also had to increase the counts for the top of the head
His antennae wouldn't stay twisted so attacked them with a bit of glue

He's destined for my mad patchwork Jacket 
Thanks for all the hard work designing & sharing this pattern
As I say, you have a convoluted mind me dear :-)”

I LOCW the picture, Sue.  I hope ET got home in the end - onto your jacket.  




88.

2 comments:

Debra said...

I love your composition!

Rose Anne B said...

AWESOME that they keep sporadically landing to show their uniqueness.