Tuesday 8 March 2022

Tuesday 8th March

The sun is shining - a rare event lately and another dragon has arrived.

This one is from Maureen who says


82. "Doris finally made it! No excuses really, she lives firmly by the precept to never explain anything, even her tardiness.
I thought that I wouldn’t love another TIAS as much as I loved our Fox last year, but then Doris came along and she’s gorgeous! She kept me guessing until the second last day, I thought she was going to be a dachshund.
Thank you so much for all the work you do to bring pleasure to so many of us at the start of every year-
Maureen Lawrence
Brisbane. Australia
Lizbeth 20 #688"



83. Another arrival today which I'm really pleased about. This is from Karen who says

"Jane,
Thank you for your patience. Doris (the dragon formerly known as Durante) is ready for her debut!
I snapped her photo as she glided down for a landing on my tatting chair.
I have SO ENJOYED tatting this dragon! Merci Mille Fois for sharing the brilliance of your pattern with us."

Thank you, Karen - a lovely soft landing for her on your chair!!!!


No comments: