Wednesday 3 March 2021

I'm 100 today!!!

Well that's not my age but the number of people who have now made foxes and sent them in. I'm VERY happy about that. 

100. This is from Claire who sends in day 15 as well. She says

"Hello Jane, 
I just realized that I didn't send in my penultimate Day 15 and the final one. 
So here are the pictures of my Foxy bookmark. 
I used Lizbeth threads in size 20, in Seagreen Light (#686) and Dark (#688). They are not very 'foxy' colours, but I might do this pattern again later on in more 'appropriate' colours. 
Thank you for the fun guessing game. You really got us nearly to the very end this year. Hope to see another TIAS next year. 
Take care. 
---
Claire (BC, Canada)





101. Next to arrive in the same day is Terry’s with her comment.

“ Hi Jane,Better late than never but here he is...Mr. Fox is done!
Thank you for another great game.
Terry ”







3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Congratulations on reaching the milestone!

Claire said...

I am happy to be your 100 completed TIAS this year. ^_^

Lelia said...

Yay 100+ !!!!