Tuesday 29 April 2014

A month has gone by!

A whole month has gone by and another sailing boat has now arrived!! This has come from LadyTats with a sad story about her hand. SO pleased it's better now, LadyTats.

94. "Hi Jane, 
I have finally finished my TIAS Sailboat. I did almost no tatting all winter as there was something wrong in the back of my left hand and it ached most of the time. But it is better now and I am back to doing some tatting. 
It is starting to be spring around here, about a month late, we have had our April showers now this past 3 days, over 2" of rain. So it is a good thing I was able to finish this sailboat, we might need it if the river floods he he 
Anyway, you will notice I did an extra ring on the top of the mast, I needed a good way to hide the ends, so did a SSSR 
The threads are both size 20 Lizbeth Rainbow Taffy and DMC Babylo 
Thanks for a very fun pattern."

No comments: