Tuesday 22 March 2011

Another arrival

83.  Here is a new aeroplane from IsDihara and she has this to say:-

"Golly, I can't believe I finished this darling airplane, saved the photo in my TIAS 2011 folder and didn't send it off to you straight away! Well here it is. Sorry, no fancy background image. Better to get it sent before another distraction crops up.
I cannot properly put into words how much fun I had with this year's TIAS. Thank you for expending the time (months!) and effort (huge!) to design this plane. It has accompanied me to two tatting demos so far and received astonished gasps from folks who were convinced that tatting was only for edgings and doilies. I am so pleased to be able to tell people that "the sky is the limit" with tatting!"


1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL.... y siguen llegando......vas a hacer una linda flota de aviones.....abrazos


and keep coming ...... going to make a nice fleet.Hugs

Isabel.